- Visit 1 last week was for constipation (still working on that)
- Visit 2 this week for well baby visit - followed by a blood draw that was horrible - just horrible
- Visit 3 today - chickenpox - seriously?
A couple of days ago I thought she maybe just had a little bug bite, this morning it looked like a rash, and then worse...ugh. So we are home now until Olivia scabs over. Counting it backwards through incubation, it looks like Olivia was possibly exposed when she went for her Visa appearance in South Korea. So we called our agency to pass that one on.
I am so sorry Olivia has the chickenpox. That was the sickest either of my children ever were. I always said,"if we can go to the moon, then, why can't they find a cure for chickenpox? I sure hope she gets better quickly. What a terrible way to start!!! Things have to get lots better. Thinking of you, Cynthia
ReplyDeleteOh, that's just yucky, poor little sweetie!!! (the ONLY) upside is she won't have to get that extra poke for the vaccine now! I hope she gets better quickly.
ReplyDelete