She is precious! Hang in there - she'll be home before you know it. I know how hard it it, but it's so worth it and soon you'll look back and this part will seem like a distant memory. Enjoy your time with your husband. Again, adorable!
She looks so cute. I'm glad you got an update as you wait and wait and wait. I am so sorry it is taking forever! It blows my mind that you are still waiting. You guys never complain, I don't know how you are doing that. Hang on- the end is getting closer! I'm hoping and praying that it is soon.
Such a gorgeous girl!
ReplyDeletewhat a DOLL!!!!!!!!!!! she's so beautiful, chrisa!
ReplyDeleteShe is precious! Hang in there - she'll be home before you know it. I know how hard it it, but it's so worth it and soon you'll look back and this part will seem like a distant memory. Enjoy your time with your husband. Again, adorable!
ReplyDeleteShe looks so cute. I'm glad you got an update as you wait and wait and wait. I am so sorry it is taking forever! It blows my mind that you are still waiting. You guys never complain, I don't know how you are doing that. Hang on- the end is getting closer! I'm hoping and praying that it is soon.
ReplyDelete