Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Olivia


Yesterday, Dave and I accepted our referral and welcomed little Olivia Marie EunJae West in to our lives. She is 7.5 months old and perfect, beautiful, wonderful - everything!


We are so very excited and I'm posting her referral picture her to be seen. More to come - as soon as I have time and can think of something to say - besides perfect, beautiful, wonderful :) But really what else is there?

4 comments:

  1. So thrilled for you friend! She is perfect!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She REALLY is perfect, beautiful, wonderful!!! Her Korean name is so pretty!!!!!! We are so excited for you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I thought I left a comment already...??? But I'm happy to say it again... she is absolutely beautiful!!! I'm so happy for you and I LOVE the name Olivia Marie. It's so beautiful... just like she is!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a precious little angel! I love her little cheeks & toes, great for smooching on! Congratulations again!

    ReplyDelete