Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Almost Christmas!

Well, 6 1/2 months later, I'm adding a new entry to my blog...I'm going to have to get better at this. Here's the udpate:

On the baby front: We are now #5 on our waiting list for our precious little girl! Our homestudy is complete and has been approved. Of course, our social worker is absolutely wonderful - thanks Laurel! The baby quilt quilt-top (that just sounds funny) is complete! I'll take pics tonight and post.

Dave is on a cultural immersion trip for the holiday - he left on 12/18 and will return on 1/4 - Taiwan, Hong Kong, and China. He's supposed to go to the Foster Home office in Beijing and take some pictures/video for our agency - which will be really cool.

Yes, I'm alone for the holidays (well, me and Jessie the wonderdog) - having lunch with the family and my friend Teresa (also alone) on Christmas - Ultimate Buffet here we come!

We didn't do anything exciting over the summer - Dave climbed some mountains and posted a bunch of pics on Facebook. I...made a lot of jewelry in my new style - did a holiday craft show in Nov and sold most of it - and there are a few pics to show for it. I'll try to post some later - as soon as I learn how to post pics of the baby quilt.

Merry Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment